Position: Sales Development Rep (SDR)
demandDrive is actively seeking candidates who are looking to gain experience in sales development and marketing within the technology space.
The SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a company in the high-tech space through teleprospecting and email outreach. In addition, our SDRs are expected to interface with our clients’ management teams and perform a variety of functions based on their needs – this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.Responsibilities
- Generate leads and building sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious and resourceful attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and business sectors
- Coachable, strong work ethic; ability to work both independently and in a team
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business-related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com or related CRM preferred
- Past sales or business development experience preferred
Since our inception in 2011, demandDrive has become one of Boston’s leading Demand Generation firms. We help tech companies to develop inbound and outbound lead generation and sales development programs that are designed to drive revenue and impact pipeline.
At demandDrive, we cultivate our Sales Development Reps (SDRs) through our certification and training program to produce high quality sales leads for our clients. These SDRs will grow within the company, or will transition into closing roles / account manager positions at enterprise software companies.